Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cycling in Inner West Style, Riding Boots, Jeans, Black Bag and Jacket..

Cowboys and Cowgirls; Bikers or Cyclers? I spotted Tam rolling up on her funky green Lekker as I was unlocking my old clunker at Sydenham Station this morning. Not only did her lime green Lekker bike catch my eye, that fabulous, belted chained and tooled, strapped-black-bag slung on her waist with tie-down! Well I don't even know what to call it but that bag was just one HUGE Street Fashion Sydney picture magnet. Love Tam's eclectic style with the boots and jacket, great short trip cycling, lovely to see people riding with their personal fashion and sense of style.

Cycling in Inner West Style, Ridding Boots, Jeans, Black Bag and Jacket - Photo by Kent Johnson for Street Fashion Sydney
Detail, belted chained and tooled, strapped-black-bag slung on waist with tie-down, Photo by Kent Johnson.


Street Fashion Sydney - shot with the Fujifilm X-Pro1 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOAH! That's a nifty storage bag I might actually get for myself, and not just to go biking around Sydney with. Any idea where she got it from and the price?

Kent Johnson said...

Hi Mark, I get the feeling she bought the bag in the States, although, if I was told that I would have written it up! So I may just be imagining it. I think a search for "Weaver Belt Bum Bag" might be a good start. All the best. Kent.