Monday, September 30, 2013

Céline Paris/Sydney - On the Eastern Suburbs Line..

It's always interesting , what your eye is drawn to, and how when you spot something once it can start turning up all over the place. I do think that the Céline Paris tee shirt is on the rise in Sydney going by my recent experiences.. Is it because when I Google "Céline Paris" I find a line of advertisements of Tee Shirts like these on EBay.com.au  from 13.99! 

I don't really know, but that bag does look like it might have the famous Céline bag silhouette, albeit with the ends folded in instead of folded out; and I think this is a pretty fabulous pared down ensemble, the Tee, the black bandage skirt and suede boots and large brown bag; right down to the white iPhone ear buds, nearly every commuters friends these days it seems.

Young Asian woman on Cityrail train wearing black skirt, Céline Paris tee shirt, Suede boots and large brown Céline Paris handbag. Street Fashion Sydney by Kent Johnson.
Street Fashion Sydney - shot with the Fujifilm X-Pro1 

No comments: