Sunday, April 7, 2013

Yoshimi - Black and Burnt Citrus Colours - York St Sunday

There I was; QVB Sunday afternoon sipping a coffee at JET with my lovely hair & make-up artist Kaori. When this vision in burnt orange/yellow and black patterned jeans, sky high platform boots - black tee and retro sunnies came wandering into my view. Well what's a Street Fashion Photographer to do! I waved, I asked, I grabbed the Fuji X-pro1 from under the table.. I know I know.. and managed a few quick frames of the vision named Yoshimi. Thank you very much, love this outfit - I think I'm off to a great start to the 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week already!

Burnt Orange and black patterned jeans, black Tee and black leather high platform boots with retro sunglasses - Street Fashion Sydney by Kent Johnson - Fuji X-Pro1

Street Fashion Sydney - shot with the Fujifilm X-Pro1.

1 comment:

M + K said...

so cute!

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au