Friday, December 7, 2012

Kobe Kai - Men's Fashion - Raffles Graduate Fashion Design Show.

Last Wednesday night I was treated to viewing the Graduate Fashion Design show from the students at Raffles College. It was a pretty full on event with some very nice collections and I will be dedicating a large post to showing some of my favourite designs from the night very soon. So please follow me here with your favourite Blog reader or over on Facebook to make sure you see the posts as they happen. Apart from the show I managed to track down a few of the designers for a Street Fashion portrait on the night - think of these shots as an extension of my 'Artists at their Openings' series; I am kicking off with my portrait of Kobe Kai who showed a 'retro' 50's inspired range with colourfully patterned front shirt panels and some combat fatigue camo wear too. Ticked a few of my boxes right there! First of the series...

Introducing Kobe Kai, Fashion Designer.

Portrait, Kobe Kai menswear fashion designer, Raffles graduate show Carriage Works 2012 Sydney Australia
Kobe Kai menswear 50's style fashion design on the runway, Raffles graduate show Carriage Works 2012 Sydney Australia



Street Fashion Sydney - shot with the Fujifilm X-Pro1.

1 comment:

lesimplyclassy said...

love the leopard print shirt!
http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/