Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Buttons on the Circle Line.

Well not quite the city circle which its great because it would have been too dark in the tunnel to get this great shot. But enough about the photography lets talk about the fashion.

I love this wonderful gray coat with oversize buttons, detail pleating and quilted sash belt. Its a lovely coat but when teamed with a giant 'Button' bag and black flats with, yes a big circle buckle (or is it another giant button!) you end up with a great looking outfit.



Kudos to the wearer who not only allowed herself to be photographed by the slightly strange guy reading British Vogue, but was also kind enough to change seats so I could get a better shot!

I spotted a similar gray wool coat being sported by another young lady as I continued my journey out to North Sydney. Unfortunately this shy creature was not prepared to commit to a photograph so I will have to report her outfit from memory.

Similar coat (I thought it was the same at the time). Tight blue jeans with ripping around the knees, white tee and white plimsolls. teamed with, wait for it; a lovely black leather bag with large silver/chrome rings!

All in one train trip, lucky me.

No comments: